Caricando...
B0007WKB4G.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Customer Comments

CUSTOMER COMMENTS

10/18/2010, 00:36

"I would like to say thank you for my costume. It is beautiful and handmade and I was not expecting this level of quality and skill, I am very pleased with my product and will be ordering again from you in future. Many thanks! "

– Sara Pharaon (New York, United States)

10/09/2010, 12:06

"Thank you so much! The outfit is so beautiful, I just tried it on and it is perfect! "

– Deborah McComb ( Gulfport, Mississippi, USA)

08/30/2010, 03:22

"I got my order, and I am very happy with the belly dance dress outfit. It's beautiful,
I love it just as much. Thank you for once again selling me lovely and well made quality costumes."

– Wendy Smith (New South Wales, Australia)

08/30/2010, 03:18

"Thank you so very much! The skirt is PERFECT!!!! It just arrived. I tried it on, and I am thrilled! I also think it's pretty cool that it came from Turkey."

– Sharon Mahoney (Indiana, United States)

08/16/2010, 21:51

"I received the costume today. Thank you very much. The costume is in great condition, thank you again!"

– Vyana Arifin (Minnesota, United States)

08/09/2010, 01:57

"Thank you so much! My outfit is very beautiful! I'm so excited. Nice work. It was worth to wait."

– Patricia FOSTER (Washington, United States)

08/09/2010, 01:56

"Your costumes are extremly beautifull! I just received my second costume, and can't wait to try it on! And of course, I am already looking for another one to buy!!!!!"

– Ivona Rauch (Zagreb, Croatia)

08/09/2010, 01:54

"We received the 6 pieces special size costumes Tuesday, they are beautiful. Thank you for all!

Quick shipment, great communication!"

– Pamela MASCIOTRO (Pennsylvania, United States)

08/09/2010, 01:47

"Hola! These belly dance costumes are very nice and excellent work. We wait to possess (to realy on) you for asked futures.
Muchas gracias desde España y hasta pronto!"

– Ana Silvia GIMENEZ BESCOS (Zaragoza, SPAIN)

03/29/2010, 02:46

"I received my new belly dance costume and really love it! Thank you so much for the quick shipping and lovely free gift. I'll tell all the belly dancers about your great service!!"

– Lillian Gregorius, (New York, USA)

"Just received my costume. It is gorgeous! I am very pleased. I will definitely order another one! Thanks!"

– Leorah Owens, (United States)

02/24/2010, 15:14

"My belly dance costume arrived in Western Australia today (2/2/2010). I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and fit! I was very anxious about ordering over the internet but I am so pleased with this costume I will look forward to placing future orders!! Very happy to dance in your costume!"

– Carolyn Varey, (Western Australia)

02/24/2010, 15:11

"I received my order today, and it is much more beautiful than I had imagined! Thanks so much! Also, thanks for including a coin necklace and the sheer black skirt... It was such a nice gesture!

Love it all, and it fits!!!"

– Cassie Nesbittt, (Saskatchewan, CANADA)

02/24/2010, 15:07

"Thank You! The costume is really beautiful!!!"

– Vita GEIKINA (Latvia)

02/24/2010, 15:06

"I love this costume so much! It is beautifully made and the design is so unique! It is also great to dance in! I added a second skirt and the both flow together marvelously! I will definitely order costumes from belly dance shop again!! Thanks for the wonderful customer service and the timely manner I received my order in!"

– Genevieve JEROME (Sacramento/California, USA)

02/17/2010, 05:28

"I have just recieved the belly dance skirt, veil and hip belt. All of it is just beautiful, and you did ship fast. I will let my friends know about your site. "

– Linda Bartolotta (New York, USA)

01/27/2010, 10:19

"I received my costume yesterday and it is beautiful! It fits perfectly and the detailing and color is exceptional.
I am very satisfied. "

– Petra GROGER (California, USA)

11/30/2009, 12:58

"A few words to say a very BIG thankyou for the amazing bellydancing costume which was beautifully made, looks stunning and fits perfectly. I was very excited when I received it.
Your prompt service was much appreciated and I would be more than happy to recommend you to my bellydancing friends.

I shall be in Turkey next year to visit my partners family who live in Istanbul and Izmir.
If time permits and if possible, I shall drop in to the shop, say hello, and see all the other beautiful costumes.

Many thanks again."

– Sandra Muscat (Victoria, Australia)

10/29/2009, 23:14

"I just got my white chiffon skirt and I am so happy with the quality and the fit! I would not go anywhaere else to find bellydance items! Thanks for the wonderful service!"

– Ashley Velasquez (California, United States)

10/01/2009, 14:03

"Hi, just a huge THANK YOU for my third wonderful dancing costume. It is fantastic. Such great fit and colours. Very quick posting your site is just something i never have to worry about. I always know that my item will arrive. Thank you for my lovely free gift. Will always pass your site on to other dancers. "
– Michelle Neyland, (Melbourne, Australia)
"Greetings, I received my belly dance costume today and just wanted to tell you that I love it. It fits perfect and is truly beautiful. I will recommend you to others in my belly dancing troupe.

Sincerely,"

– Carole Ann Pillon, (Canada)

08/20/2009, 21:49

"Great costume, Great Price and Great Service! The costume was well made and fit well! I could not believe how quickly it arrived! I ordered 3 of the same (leopard skin style) for 3 of us with varying shapes and sizes and it looks great on all of us! Thank you, I will surely shop with you again!"

– Diane Bond (Deebah)

08/07/2009, 21:28

"Thank you for this great costume. It really made my day, recieving it!!! I strongly recommend the BellyDance-Shop.com!!! Will buy again in the future!! Shipping was very fast, recieved in two days!!! Thank you for the Netherlands!!"

– Josephine Van OOIJEN, (Netherlands)

08/07/2009, 21:27

"Great communication, very quickly delivery and wonderfull bellydance costumes!I'm really happy. Thanks, would deal with again! :-)"

– Graziela TREVEZANI, (Italy)

08/07/2009, 21:26

"Just want to say how happy i am with my outfits. There out off this world and love them allso. All the help you have given me when haveing problems with them arriving. I do all my shopping on this site and it fits like a glove. I am telling everyone about this site. Again thank you 4 all! You have done for me!"

– Christine REDMAN, (United Kingdom)

08/07/2009, 21:25

"I ordered 3 coin hip scarves and a skirt and found them all to be of exceptional quality and excellent value for money. Very fast and friendly service and I would not hesitate to use belly-dance shop again or recommend them to friends."

– Sharon LAWTON, (United Kingdom)

08/07/2009, 21:24

"I just recieved my costume!!! it is evrything that i wanted!!! its so amazing. i have purchased belly dance costumes before but this one is by far the best and most lovely. Thank you so much, please keep me updated in new outifits!!! love zz"

– Zheila MOON, (United States)

08/07/2009, 21:23

"Thank you very much for your good quality costume and good communication. When I sent email, I could receive reply promptly. The Quality of product is very good and the design is also very good. My daughter(Dabean) likes this costume very much. Thank you again!"

– Ryeol YE, (Czech Republic)

08/07/2009, 21:19

"Thank you so much for sending me the belly dance belts! I'm very happy with everything and especially your wonderful service! I will tell my friends about you!
Thanks again!"

– Rebecca HALL, (France)

07/31/2009, 01:47

"I wanted to thank you for your rapidity in the sending of the order,and for your kindness and your good treatment too.

Sure that i´ll buy at bellydance-shop.com again. Thank you so much!"

– Maricarmen Jimenez UBEDA, (Spain)

07/31/2009, 01:47

"Thank You very much!!!!! Such a beautiful costume and service is just perfect!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!:))))))))))"

– Ingrida LURE, (Latvia)

07/31/2009, 01:46

"I was very impressed with the large range of colours and styles of dresses from BellyDance-Shop. I was also very pleased with the speed of service to provide a lovely costume adapted to the colours of my own choice, made to measure, for a reasonable price. I recommend BellyDance-Shop.com ! "

– Sarah Davies, (France)

07/31/2009, 01:46

"I want to thank you for the beautiful workmanship on my daughter's costume. Not only did you promise it in time for her recital, but the package actually arrived ahead of schedule. Such customer service and quality is very rare these days.
I have already recommended your company to her teachers and other mothers here in America. Thank you again..!"

– Maria MILLER, (United States)

07/31/2009, 01:45

"Bellydance-shop.com has excellent communication in customer service. Very fast delivery time. The outfit is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone at the show said it was totally stunning. I looked totally professional, I felt like a million dollars and i danced perfect!! Thank you for everything and i will be ordering another very soon. ALOHA from the big island of Hawaii!"

– Christina Maria BURGESS, (US Minor Outlying Islands)

PICTURES GALLERY OF CUSTOMERS

Christina MARIA BURGESS,

(US Minor Outlying Islands)

Christina MARIA BURGESS,

(US Minor Outlying Islands)

Samay Performing Arts, (United States)

Samay Performing Arts, (United States)

ISABELLA, (ITALY)

SLOVENIA

HARIS, (GREECE)

Ingrida LURE, (Latvia)

DERSA, (SPAIN)

DERSA & DERSA'S STUDENTS, (SPAIN)

SLOVENIA

Christina MARIA BURGESS,

(US Minor Outlying Islands)

Genevieve JEROME (California, USA)

Do you want to share your comment and picture with us?

Send and share on this page!

Yes, we can ship Worldwide